Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the collection of and use of points in relation to Victor’s Montserrat Ltd. (Victor’s) and its Loyalty Card programme.
1. Applicants must register and apply for a Victor’s Loyalty Card account which would allow them to earn points on qualifying purchases. The application for use of a Victor’s Loyalty Card, and the earning and redeeming of points on a Victor’s Loyalty Card account will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Victor’s Loyalty Card scheme account holders must be a resident of Montserrat and aged 18 years or over.
3. Victor’s Loyalty Card holders must register their personal details and keep Victor’s updated and informed of any changes.
4. Victor’s Loyalty Card account holders can receive updates on their accounts, on their receipts, after qualifying purchases.
5. Victor’s can cancel, withdraw or alter the Loyalty Card scheme at any time, including these terms and conditions, or any individual Victor’s Loyalty Card account.
6. Victor’s can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Victor’s Loyalty Card account and points accrued, if there is reasonable suspicion of abuse of the scheme, or breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Victor’s Loyalty Card points will be removed from a Victor’s Loyalty Card account that has not been used for two (2) years, and for accounts that have been closed.
8. All Victor’s Loyalty Cards belong to Victor’s, and must be returned to Victor’s on request, or destroyed when no longer in use.
9. The Victor’s Loyalty Card holder is responsible for the security of all Victor’s Loyalty Cards issued on his/her account.
10. A Victor’s Loyalty Card holder can close his/her Victor’s Loyalty Card account at any time by notifying Victor’s in writing, and returning the Loyalty Card.
- Where a Victor’s Loyalty Card account is closed, the holder loses the rights to redeem points from that account.
11. If a Victor’s Loyalty Card is lost or the holder thinks an unauthorized person has become aware of any security code, password or account number, the account holder should notify Victor’s Customer Service immediately.
12. Victor’s is not responsible for any unauthorized use of points.
13. Only one Victor’s loyalty card is issued per account.
14. Spending points. Victor’s Loyalty Card account holders must have enough points on their card to cover the cost of the purchase by points. There is no provision for part payment of points, towards purchases.
15. Redeemed points cannot be used again.
16. Victor’s reserves the right to request identification, when redeeming/spending points.
17. Victor’s Loyalty Card points cannot be exchanged for cash.
18. Data protection. Victor’s is committed to protecting the privacy of Victor’s Loyalty Card account holders. Victor’s will always keep personal information safe, and will never sell it to third parties. Victor’s will only send you marketing material if you have agreed for Victor’s to do so.
19. Victor’s Loyalty Card account points are normally non-transferrable.
20. If you forget to swipe your Victor’s Loyalty Card at Victor’s Supermarket tills, simply present your receipt at the Customer Service Desk in store with your Victor’s Loyalty Card, within 14 days of the date on the receipt.
21. You will earn one Victor’s Loyalty Card point for every $1.00EC you spend on qualifying purchases at Victor’s Supermarket.
22. One Victor’s Loyalty Card point is worth $0.01EC to spend on products in store, subject to availability.
23. Refunds. Where a purchase earns points, if a product is returned for a refund, the number of points collected for the product will be deducted from your Victor’s Loyalty Card account.